Once you have reached farming level 9 in Stardew Valley, you will be able to craft an Iridium Sprinkler. Using an Iridium Sprinkler you can water up to 24 tiles (5×5 area) that are adjacent to each other.
|Source||Buy from Krobus or Craft|
|Buy from Krobus||for 10,000 Gold|
|Craft Source||Farming Level 9|
|Ingredients||1 x Battery Pack|
1 x Gold Bar
1 x Iridium Bar
You can either buy an Iridium Sprinkler for 10000 Gold from Krobus every week or you can Craft it when you reach Farming level 9.
There are 3 Sprinklers available that you can use to water tiles but Iridium Sprinkler is the best of them all.
One other thing that you will need to keep in mind is that Garden Pots or Pet’s Water Bowl cannot be watered using this sprinkler, as a matter of fact, any sprinkler cannot be used to water those.
- The area that can be covered using Iridium Sprinkler
- Iridium Sprinkler |Gifts|
- How to get Iridium Sprinkler in Stardew Valley?
- How to move Sprinklers in Stardew Valley?
The area that can be covered using Iridium Sprinkler
- Range- 24 adjoining tiles
- Area- 5×5
Every morning, the player can water 24 adjoining tiles which will cover the area of 5×5.
Iridium Sprinkler |Gifts|
No one likes an Iridium as a gift. So, we have listed below who does not like it as a gift.
Iridium Sprinkler |Types|
There are 3 types of sprinklers that are available in Stardew Valley. Ingredients and specifications of which have been mentioned below.
Ingredients- Iron Bar (1)
Copper Bar (1)
Specifications- Can be used to water up to 4 adjoining tiles, every morning.
The minimum level that will be required for this sprinkler is farming level 2.
- Quality Sprinkler
Ingredients- Iron Bar (1)
Gold Bar (1)
Refined Quartz (1)
Specifications- Can be used to water up to 8 adjoining tiles, every morning.
The minimum level that will be required for this sprinkler is farming level 6.
- Iridium Sprinkler
Ingredients- Gold Bar (1)
Iridium Bar (1)
Battery Pack (1)
Specifications- Can be used to water up to 24 adjoining tiles, every morning.
The minimum level that will be required for this sprinkler is farming level 9.
Iridium Sprinkler |Quests|
Iridium Sprinkler will not be asked in any quest by anyone.
Iridium Sprinkler |Bundles|
In Stardew Valley, Iridium Sprinklers are not a part of any bundle.
Iridium Sprinkler |Value, ID, Item Code|
The value of Iridium Sprinklers is 1000 and its Item Code/ID is 645.
How to Spawn it using Animal Name?
To spawn it using Animal Name the player will need to follow the given steps.
- Firstly, you will have to go to Marnie’s Ranch.
- There you will have to talk to Marnie.
- Then you will have to buy an animal from her. You can get any, chicken is the cheapest available option.
- Name the animal that you have bought. (645)
- Then, press OK.
How to Spawn it using Character Name?
To spawn it using Character Name the player will need to follow the given steps.
- During the process of creating your world, choose the character’s name as 645.
- Due to this, whenever your name will be used in a sentence by any villager, you will get an Iridium Sprinklers.
Iridium Sprinkler |Tips|
- Every Friday, you can buy one Iridium Sprinkler from the vendor. You will find him in the Sewer.
- One other way you won’t ever have to fret about Iridium Sprinkler is by crafting the stairs, you can do that in the Skull Cavern. Use these stairs to go down to floor number 150.
- The sprinklers can get dislodged during the process of tilling the soil. The player can easily prevent this by following a simple hack of not placing the sprinkler directly on the ground. Instead, place it on the crafted path or floor.
- If your farm reaches the candle rating of 4 then Iridium Sprinkler won’t ever be a problem. You can get this rating by procuring the Statue of Perfection, which can be found at the Grandpa Shrine.
Iridium Sprinkler |FAQs|
How to get Iridium Sprinkler in Stardew Valley?
The easiest way of unlocking the sprinklers in Stardew Valley is by clearing various farming levels.
By clearing Farming Level 2, the player will be able to unlock the regular sprinkler. Ingredients to make it are 1 Iron Bar and 1 Copper Bar.
By clearing farming level 6, the player will be able to unlock the regular sprinkler. Ingredients to make it are 1 Refined Quartz, 1 Gold Bar, and 1 Iron Bar.
By clearing Farming Level 9, you will be able to get the regular sprinkler. Ingredients to make it are 1 Gold Bar, 1 Battery Pack, and 1 Iridium Bar.
How to move Sprinklers in Stardew Valley?
Yes, Sprinklers can be moved around.
You can do this by dislodging them, dislodging can be done using a pickaxe, a hoe, or an axe. Once they have been dislodged you can place them anywhere to your liking.